Thursday 7 June 2012

damn it !

it's hurt me so bad !

oh ok. this time it's not about HIM
but it is about FRIENDSHIP

before this,
anything happen,
she call me, tell me

and now, I didn't know the full story
but I heard a little story from others.
oh yeahh.. perhaps my other frenz already promise her to not tell anybody !

but still, I heard the story
and it's hurt me !

I keep thinking.
why does she not share it with me?
maybe it is because of the TRAGEDY??

damn it !
everyone make a mistake honey !
I've always do my best to protect you.
and I end up with such stupid post I make !

argh.. if and only if  I can bring the yesterday back around

yes it is.
I'm hurt not because you're burdening me !
but I'm hurt because you've didn't treat me like before

ok, fine.
if that what you want.
fine. I'm not going to ask where you go, are you ok or not.
what ever !

p/s : I've just to protect myself from being hurt. again. and again !

0 Comment:

 

littleWorld Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea