Saturday 5 January 2013

Missing "U"

Assalamualaikum,

hye guys
have you ever miss someone
but
u can't tell that person
how much u need them?
how much u think about them?

I?
yes. I am. right now
missing my friends
my besties
my brother

then why don't I just call them?
or text them?

because of my condition right now

I am afraid of what they say
or
what they think

plus,
aku tak kuat sekarang ni
aku takut aku nangis
nangis and nangis lagi

each and every time

bila sentuh pasal kesihatan
or dgr someone ask
"are you ok, dear?"

automatik,
merembes air mata ni jahh
aishh..tak tahu la nape mudah sangat air mata ni kuar

tapi,
saya betul rindu kamoo, uolzz..
SANGAT !

I just can't tell how much I need you guys now
but, I couldn't say


blablabla : thanks to besties yg kat sini. every time.min.second. always there when I need u gurls.
thanks so much. LOT of LOVE


0 Comment:

 

littleWorld Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea